Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce
This quick and easy tomato sauce is very comforting and the best you will ever eat.
- Cutting board
- Wooden spoon
- Large pot to cook the pasta
- 500 gr. Pasta of choice (use a fun shape)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion
- 5 Garlic to taste
- 6 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 handfull Cherry tomatos
- 3 shots Cream to taste
- Paprika powder to taste
- 1 handfull Parmesan to taste
- In a large pot, boil some water for the pasta. Pour in salt and stir. Cook pasta according to packaging.
- Finely chop the onion. Mince your garlic (use how much you like).
- Heat up some oil in the saucepan. Sauté the onion and garlic.
- Add the tomato paste and stir occasionally until the colour darkens.
- Cut the cherry tomatos in half. Add to the pan and reduce to low heat. Stir and let the tomatoes simmer until soft.
- Add the cream one shot at a time and stir until the sauce has obtained the desired taste. Scoop some pasta water into the sauce with a ladle and stir until the sauce has reached a nice, creamy consistency. Add paprika to taste.
- Finally add some grated parmesan to the sauce to bring it to the next level. Stir the sauce well, mix with the strained pasta and serve.